Our training supports encompass:
- Commercial Fishing
- Fishing Vessel Engineering
- GMDSS Radio Communications
- Commercial Diving
- Safety, Health and Welfare at Work
- Seafood Processing (Risk Based HACCP)
- Higher Education Institute courses i.e. QQI L8 Higher Diploma in Aquabusiness
See your brochure for the list of eligible courses.
- Course fees
- Subsistence costs
See your brochure for the terms and conditions that apply.
Maximum Support Rates
- SSCF vessels or crew 80%
- Irish Registered fishing vessels skippers and crew 50%
- Persons active in the Aquaculture sector 50%
- Eligible SME Enterprises 50%
- Organisations representing stakeholders in Fisheries, Aquaculture or Seafood Processing 60%
- Producer Organisations 75%
How to Apply
Contact Kathy Cullimore on + 353 (0) 1 2144 283 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org
Kathy will direct you through BIM’s electronic grant process.