Bord Iascaigh Mhara (BIM) and the Sea Fisheries Protection Authority (SFPA), in association with key seafood industry partners, have been tasked with:
- identifying international best practice in the use of weighing, labelling and traceability technology for the Irish seafood sector
- developing a strategy for its implementation with a number of industry partners
- overseeing the introduction and management of a scheme to provide financial assistance to the sector for the widespread adoption of this technology
To ensure the successful delivery of E-LOCATE BIM require a suitably qualified and experienced project manager to oversee the day-to-day aspects of the project.
Learn more about the E-Locate Project Manager Vacancy (pdf 33Kb)
What skills are required?
We are looking for:
- A highly motivated, confident and organised person with an ability to interact pro-actively and positively with the project team
- Proven competencies in project management are essential, along with related professional qualifications
Where is the job based?
The post will be based in the BIM Office, Dun Laoghaire, Co. Dublin
How long is the Contract?
The post will be on a fixed-term contract basis of 6 months with immediate effect
What is the Salary?
The annual salary for the position will be €29,085
How to Apply
Email your Curriculum Vitae along with a supporting cover letter to Mary Campbell, Head of Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org
Friday 31st May 2013