- Individual Seafood Processing Enterprises
- Enterprises planning to enter seafood processing industry
The scheme supports projects that seek to promote business innovation, processing and new product development, i.e. projects aimed at developing or introducing new or substantially improved:
- Equipment rental (note this scheme is not for capital investment projects)
- Value adding Processes and Techniques
- Management & Organisation Systems
The scheme will be limited to the following eligible costs.
- Hiring of an Innovation Specialist
- Subcontractor costs (cost of external consultancy and subcontracted services essential for the delivery of the project)
- Equipment rental for the project period (maximum 4 months)
Please see your brochure for details on the eligible and ineligible costs. [Link]
SME Industry projects
Up to 50% capped at €100,000 grant aid per project
Non-SME industry projects
Up to 30% capped at €100,000 grant aid per project
Note: The actual amount of grant aid and grant rate awarded is at the discretion of the Board.
How do I apply?
- Download the Seafood Processing Innovation Brochure (pdf 1,118Kb)
- Apply on-line at https://bim.flexigrant.com/
Contact Catherine Collins. Catherine will direct you through BIM’s electronic application process by phone on +353 (0)1 2144154 or email Catherine.firstname.lastname@example.org
How long does the process take?
On receipt of the application, approval can take up to six weeks but may take longer should supporting documentation additional to the application be required.