The data is grouped by fleet segment and the information submitted in aggregated format to the EU in accordance with EU Data Collection Implementing Decision and Regulation ((EU) 2016/1251 and (EU) 2017/1004). This economic information on the operation of the Irish Fishing fleet helps to inform European fisheries managers and policy makers.
How do we collect the data?
Vessels over 10m
The data is collected in two survey forms. Please save the forms to your computer before completing. When you have completed the form you can press the submit button which will prompt you to email the form.
- Section 1: NSS Fishery 2018 - Section 1 (pdf 1,960Kb)
- Section 2: NSS Fishery 2018 - Section 2 (pdf 2,395Kb)
In the case of multi-vessel enterprise a separate form must be completed for each vessel.
Vessels under 10m
Vessels less than 10m in length will be requested to complete the following form on application for grant aid.
- Under 10m Economic Survey 2017 (pdf 2,363Kb)
The forms may be:
- completed electronically and submitted via email to email@example.com
- printed, completed off-line and returned to:
FREEPOST : Licence No: DLY 107,
Bord Iascaigh Mhara,
Your involvement in the survey is much appreciated.